ADELE is Killing Me Softly, DAYDREAMERS!

This is a place to talk about everything Adele.

ADELE is Killing Me Softly, DAYDREAMERS!

Postby love-songs » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:48 pm

I am going to die on Thursday after watching the SLY video, and i am pretty sure all of you Daydreamers will too.
R.I.P Daydreamers!!!! It was nice chatting with all of you!!

Seriously, Adele is gonna kill me!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
love-songs

Re: R.I.P. Daydreamers!!

Postby iLove_Alba » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:52 pm

lol, I'm sure she's not the killer type unless you really do her wrong, and we will NEVER do her wrong right?
but I know what you mean ;-) can hardly wait till tomorrow
iLove_Alba

Postby azule » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:56 pm

LOL, love-songs. I'll be wrecked for sure.

But since I have plans to see 2 shows next month (god willing and her good health), I respectfully request to postpone death. ;-)
azule

Postby ImAlina » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:04 pm

I had several heart-atacks since Adele after watching videos, photos, magazine covers, Delly holding the 21 t-shirt etc
I was in a coma after watching the preview and most probably I will die after watching the entire video!
Adele is killing me softly!

btw, you might change the topic's name. People could believe that someone actually died!
ImageImage
ImAlina

Postby Sjara » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm also going to die with this video, I'm so anxious, but I intend to born again to go to my concert next week.
ImageImage
Sjara

Postby bennie-aimadele » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:14 pm

I will be on here tomorrow at 7:30 pm to listen and "die" religiously to Adèle in Paris but I think my religion will turn into a soft, kind peaceful totally dedicated daydreamer ................ maybe it is like that when u die dunno lol

ADELE ........................................... CAN'T WAIT !!!! It is going to be tremendous am sure

am half dead like I posted somewhere on the forum lol
and yep, maybe would be a good idea to change the thread title as i thought one daydreamer was dead omg I almost had a heart attack also... ;)

I agree with all you said about Dellys video tomorrow and AM EXCITED like I have never been in my whole life !!COCORICO !!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX love ye Delly XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ALL DAYDREAMERS READY !!!!!! hold your breath it is gonna be DIVINE like our Adèle XXXXX

ps: I will give you my feeling once am dead lol .. and well i mean once am back to tell the whole world .. Adèle is our soul rescuer !
this woman has an angel in her heart I knew it :D

:WHEN IS THE VID ?? 7:56 PM UK TIME ?? here it will be 8:56 PM is it ?
Last edited by bennie-aimadele on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
bennie-aimadele

Postby marty84 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:16 pm

My heart just stopped because I thought someone died.
Change the name of the topic and don't ever do that again.
It's not funny.
marty84

Postby azule » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:35 pm

I would hope that if one among us were to pass away, the thread title would, at the very least, include our username.
Also, I would expect the use of exclamation points to be dropped in favor of a more somber/final period.

That said, I can see where, at first glance, you might think the worst.

Love-songs--I've changed the title from "R.I.P. DAYDREAMERS! to "ADELE is Killing me Softly, DAYDREAMERS!"
azule

Re: ADELE is Killing Me Softly, DAYDREAMERS!

Postby YoungWerther » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Hmm. Since I'm on here anonymously, I guess the only way you would know I'd died is if I stopped posting. On the other hand, I could find a way to post from "the other side." Maybe I already am.
YoungWerther

Re: ADELE is Killing Me Softly, DAYDREAMERS!

Postby Kendra » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:47 pm

YoungWerther wrote:Hmm. Since I'm on here anonymously, I guess the only way you would know I'd died is if I stopped posting. On the other hand, I could find a way to post from "the other side." Maybe I already am.

Or if I catch you cheating on me one time too many and kill you myself.
I'll be sure to pass the news along.
Image Image
Kendra

Next

Return to Adele