**The Gossip/Rumour thread**

This is a place to talk about everything Adele.

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby rock_mantic » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:54 pm

I feel really bad for her to be honest, I love her as I love my friends, my family you know what i mean? All this lately "news" are make me feel angry, she does not deserve this crap, shes one of the nicest persons ever, she deserves nothing but the best, and to be honest I think all this "awakening" of crappy news is due the grammys thing... She is the most successfull artist and all the "media" have become a monster and they are always trying to get something bad about her
Image
rock_mantic
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:01 am

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby elsie roche » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 am

rock_mantic wrote:I feel really bad for her to be honest, I love her as I love my friends, my family you know what i mean? All this lately "news" are make me feel angry, she does not deserve this crap, shes one of the nicest persons ever, she deserves nothing but the best, and to be honest I think all this "awakening" of crappy news is due the grammys thing... She is the most successfull artist and all the "media" have become a monster and they are always trying to get something bad about her

You're trully right, rock_mantic.
"You know how singers like ADELE need to keep their name out there... except, come to think of it, there are very few singers like ADELE out there, huh.
elsie roche
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby LouieArmstrong » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 am

Yeah, this really sucks! There are so many nice things to write about her instead!
Image Image
Image
'her majesty of Tottenham'
LouieArmstrong
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:18 pm
Location: Netherlands mywoodenshoes

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby elsie roche » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:56 pm

LouieArmstrong wrote:Yeah, this really sucks! There are so many nice things to write about her instead!

that lip bitten sig pic got me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You know how singers like ADELE need to keep their name out there... except, come to think of it, there are very few singers like ADELE out there, huh.
elsie roche
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby nativonm » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Rumor has it... that Adele will be at the closing ceremony of the Olympics.

:)

http://www.billboard.com/#/events/olymp ... ost_recent
Image
So fucking gorgeous. I feel so GFA right now!
nativonm
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby naturalcitizen » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:53 pm

nativonm wrote:Rumor has it... that Adele will be at the closing ceremony of the Olympics.

:)

http://www.billboard.com/#/events/olymp ... ost_recent

I was gonna say... Do you guys think she'll perform at the Olympics? She HAS to! :)
Image
naturalcitizen
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby diorama » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:00 pm

According to the Guardian she will be http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/fe ... sfeed=true
Image
diorama
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby tmaherster » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:18 pm

diorama wrote:According to the Guardian she will be http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/fe ... sfeed=true


Hope so
tmaherster
 
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:54 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby adore_adele » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:34 pm

when is the closing ceremony?
Image
adore_adele
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:50 am

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby Dutchy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Sunday 12th of August.

Another date to mark on our calender! :-)
Image

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill
Dutchy
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:01 am
Location: Breda, NL

PreviousNext

Return to Adele



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests