Adele Third Album: 25?

This is a place to talk about everything Adele.

Adele Third Album: 25?

Postby AnimExFeveR » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:12 pm

SSN: You worked with Celine on the 1997 Oscar nominated song “Because You Loved Me” from Up Close & Personal (“You Must Love Me” from Evita ended up winning), but a year later, you guys were pitted against each other when you had the Con Air song “How Do I Live” and she had “My Heart Will Go On” from Titanic. What was that like?

Warren: Everybody knew her song was going to win that night! But it would be cool to finally win one. I recently worked with Adele, and I told her, “Man, you did your first movie and won! I’ve done, like, 200 movies, and I’m a six-time loser! You won your first time [for Skyfall]”

http://www.studiosystemnews.com/awards- ... up-streak/

AND

Go to 8:06 to hear what he has to say.

I decided to make this thread because only Bimble recognized the Diana collab on here so this needs more attention.

1/26/14

Ryan Tedder is now confirmed for the album. Just as I expected and hello to all you naysayers that didn't like my speculation XD

Arjan Writes ‏@arjanwrites 3h

Ryan Tedder just revealed to me that he's working on Adele's new album. "It is going to sound different." #PreGRAMMYGala

https://twitter.com/arjanwrites/status/ ... 4318707712

AdeleVerified account ‏@OfficialAdele

Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year x pic.twitter.com/HEmY14El5s

https://twitter.com/OfficialAdele/statu ... 7384461312
Last edited by AnimExFeveR on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AnimExFeveR

Re: Adele is working with Diane Warren and Phil Collins!

Postby Cindy S » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:47 pm

those are some serious heavy hitters. can't wait to hear this album. she is one smart cookie. working with different people and learning something from each! bodes well for a long and varied career. so exciting!!!!
I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in the darkness, the astonishing light of your own being. ~Hafiz
Cindy S

Postby chasingpavements1921 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:40 am

Just because some of us didn't feel like we had anything significant to contribute to your post about Warren doesn't mean we didn't notice it ;)

But yeah, I'm super excited! Wonder when it's coming out...
chasingpavements1921

Postby DuchessRVA » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:48 am

Super excited to hear that she is working on next album. Of course I will be even more chuffed when I hear that she will tour again. Just read an article from The Guardian about her film debut. What do you all think?

"Adele up for cameo in Matthew Vaughn's The Secret Service"

Supposedly due at March 2015 (patience required)
Last edited by DuchessRVA on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The One and Only, Miss Adele AdkinsImageImageImageDuchess of Globes&OscarsImage
DuchessRVA

Postby AnimExFeveR » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:49 am

chasingpavements1921 wrote:Just because some of us didn't feel like we had anything significant to contribute to your post about Warren doesn't mean we didn't notice it ;)

But yeah, I'm super excited! Wonder when it's coming out...

Ok thats good to hear :) Same :D I hope she releases anything besides Fall 2014 XD.
AnimExFeveR

Postby AnimExFeveR » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:49 am

DuchessRVA wrote:Super excited to hear that she is working on next album. Of corse I will be even more chuffed when I hear that she will tour again. Just read an article from The Guardian about her film debut. What do you all think?

"Adele up for cameo in Matthew Vaughn's The Secret Service"

Supposedly due at March 2015 (patience required)

They also said Taylor Swift right? Not sure about this I think its false lol
AnimExFeveR

Postby Bimble » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:27 am

Phil Collins? Didn't see that one coming! To be honest, I thought I'd read he'd retired. Interested to see how it turns out.

It's all a bit different from what we heard before, though, isn't it? She said at one of those award ceremonies last year that she was out of the loop since having her son, so wanted to work with people who knew what was cool. Now Diane Warren and Phil Collins may be many things, but cool and edgy they are not XD. That's not necessarily a bad thing though - I can't see Adele doing well with cool and edgy.

I wonder when the interview was done. He says he "just started" writing with Adele, so if it's for her new album (and he didn't say it was), there must still be a long way left to go. Maybe she'll release it to coincide with her cameo in The Secret Service...lol
Bimble

Postby chasingpavements1921 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:55 am

I'm really really hoping for 2014, as early as it can be obviously. That way we don't have another full year of hoping and guessing about it, and if it's before October 1st this year, as a bonus she'll be up against the other leading ladies (Katy, Gags, T Swizzle if she gets her 5th out in time, Beyoncé, etc.) at the 2015 Grammys haha. And hopefully then also (crossing every crossable body part) a tour to go with it, too.
chasingpavements1921

Postby AnimExFeveR » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:14 am

Bimble wrote:Phil Collins? Didn't see that one coming! To be honest, I thought I'd read he'd retired. Interested to see how it turns out.

It's all a bit different from what we heard before, though, isn't it? She said at one of those award ceremonies last year that she was out of the loop since having her son, so wanted to work with people who knew what was cool. Now Diane Warren and Phil Collins may be many things, but cool and edgy they are not XD. That's not necessarily a bad thing though - I can't see Adele doing well with cool and edgy.

I wonder when the interview was done. He says he "just started" writing with Adele, so if it's for her new album (and he didn't say it was), there must still be a long way left to go. Maybe she'll release it to coincide with her cameo in The Secret Service...lol

Pretty sure she did not say the bolded. I thought she said she was out of the loop so she would have to see what's cool not people who knew what was cool. Also we can safely assume its for Adele new album. Theres always a chance its not but what else can it be really. We got 2/3 people saying they worked with Adele and we got another one saying Adele reached out to him but things got dangly. I think its safe to assume its for her album. If its not then I have a lot of works for Adele XD
AnimExFeveR

Postby AnimExFeveR » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:16 am

chasingpavements1921 wrote:I'm really really hoping for 2014, as early as it can be obviously. That way we don't have another full year of hoping and guessing about it, and if it's before October 1st this year, as a bonus she'll be up against the other leading ladies (Katy, Gags, T Swizzle if she gets her 5th out in time, Beyoncé, etc.) at the 2015 Grammys haha. And hopefully then also (crossing every crossable body part) a tour to go with it, too.

Maybe but I don't think Gaga will get much nominations. Adele blocked Katy every single time as well so far LOL
AnimExFeveR

Next

Return to Adele