NYC - MAY SHOW

This is a place to talk about everything Adele.

NYC - MAY SHOW

Postby ShaSha38 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 pm

OK. They have to be holding tickets because i went to get them the second they went onsale and it was telling me NO tickets NO tickets....i kept trying and finally i got through! My friend was not able to get a ticket. Did anyone else have this problem? Is it ticketmaster? Whats going on??
Shannon <3
ShaSha38

Re: NYC - MAY SHOW

Postby gchase81 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:23 pm

this is all way too familiar- real fans trying to get tickets the second they go on sale- only to find out there aren't any available because of all the automated ticket buying programs the damn scalpers use to shut us all out. Sad. Infuriating. REALLY REALLY hoping they add another NYC Show!!
gchase81

Postby rachaelmarcos » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Please, please add another show @ the Beacon in NYC? I adore you and your band so much. I've watched your Unplugged on Paladium incessantly for months. I'm so happy that you choose small venues, intimate venues, but you need more shows so that some regular people have a chance to see you, and your marvelous band, in person. Just call me disappointed...so sad. :(
rachaelmarcos

Postby DayDreamer88 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:23 pm

The New York show sold out unfortunately during the pre-sale yesterday SMH
I'm so upset over this :(

I hope and pray they add another date.......... at Radio City :-D
DayDreamer88

Postby lboognyc » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Really, really hope they add at least one additional NYC show. The same thing happened to me. Tried the pre-sales and tried for tickets at EXACTLY 10 AM unsuccessfully. Can someone tell me why Stubhub is legal?! People already have tickets for sale for 2-3x the standard price. Ridiculous. Really is a shame that real fans can't get tickets to the shows they want to see!!
lboognyc

Postby joelyd » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh the exact same thing happened to me. What is going on? I knew there was no way it sold out in the few seconds!!!
joelyd

Postby D-Bomb » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:37 pm

I was just on ticket master and easily found a seat in the orchestra section by the stage.
D-Bomb

Postby ShaSha38 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 pm

I got through right at 10 and it was telling me NO tickets NO tickets....then i kept refreshing and finally it went through! Beacon is huge i dont understand....i had no luck with pre sale either...

im still soooooooooooooooooo upset im not going tonight! =*(
Shannon <3
ShaSha38

Postby Erica1014 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm

I was unable to get tickets as well. WHILE logged onto the ticket master website, unable to get tickets there...my husband was calling on the phone since 9:59 and he could not get through! This is insanity!! I am willing to drive to PA for the show there, but this sucks. Please come to NY again. You've been in Europe for so long! :(
Erica1014

Postby 821Mouse » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:14 pm

I live in Washington, DC and was forced to look into purchasing tickets for other East Coast cities after DC's 9:30 Club tickets sold out in less than 30 seconds! I find that to be cause for legal action...TOTALLY UNFAIR! I was able to purchase one ticket for NYC's 5/19 performance (needed at least two, but settled) and I also purchased four tickets for Asheville, NC's 6/18 performance. Willing to make my first Adele concert a "Road trip", I became obsessed with finding tickets for the next venue to sell tickets closer to the DC area, attempting to pinpoint a city that would not involve significant travel and lodging expenses. So I tried Philly's Electric Company and was successful. Despite my dislike for stand only venues, I will attend the Philadelphia event and sell the NYC and Asheville, NC tickets! Anyone interested in NYC or Asheville shows?
821Mouse

Next

Return to Adele