Adele's 2014 World Tour confirmed?

This is a place to talk about everything Adele.

Adele's 2014 World Tour confirmed?

Postby anti-bitch » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:30 pm

A fellow Daydreamer on Twitter, Jackeline, has apparently won tickets to Adele's concert at the Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday, May 13th, 2014.

Adele, if you see this would you please confirm that you do have a tour next year.

https://twitter.com/JakelineCunha

They look real to me.
Last edited by anti-bitch on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anti-bitch

Re: Adele's 2014 World Tour confirmed?

Postby dev21 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:54 pm

WoW! This really need to be confirmed. But I'm more curious about the ticket price (because I'm not familiar with the level of the ticket prices that goes with her).
The ''Little'' Angel in Our Hearts

--------------------------------------------------------

The Sound Of Your Soul
https://soundcloud.com/hayden21/sets/the_sound_of_your_soul_2011
dev21

Postby AnimExFeveR » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Bur how?!?!! I will not get my hopes up too high seeing as we don't even have newsabout Adele working on the album yet besides having those meetings in LA during the Award season O_O. Anyways hope this is true because it would confirm that her album will indeed come out some time before May. I think usually artists give themselves a month or two before touring after an album release so we shall see :). Hope this is true though
AnimExFeveR

Postby AnimExFeveR » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:18 pm

What language is she speaking? I want to translate whatever she is saying :o
AnimExFeveR

Postby dev21 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:20 pm

AnimExFeveR wrote:What language is she speaking? I want to translate whatever she is saying :o

Portuguese.

The Sound Of Your Soul
dev21

Postby chasingpavements1921 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:39 pm

I really want it to be true that she's touring (U.S. too!) just as much as you guys do, but I have some questions about this.

-Can she tell you where she won the tickets, and has anybody else heard of the contest?

-Going along with AnimExFeveR's "Bur how?!?!!" lol, if it was a legitimate contest, how does one win? If it was supposed to be like a normal luck of the draw radio station-type contest, is it just a little bit ironic that of all the people that probably entered a Daydreamer won and not a just a random person? Also, how were they permitted to get the tickets, and give them away to the public before a tour has even been announced and nobody; not her, not us, not her label, not the media, has heard/said anything about it?

-In the background on the ticket, you can see a picture of Adele and her name.
1. If this is a new tour, why are they using such an old picture of her?
2. If you look at the top of this webpage, you'll obviously see ADELE. The "A" is crossed pretty far down. But if you look at the ticket, the A is crossed in a normal spot, much like everywhere else on the site. I have no idea about this one, I've never seen an Adele ticket before or anything, but wouldn't it make more sense to have her name printed on the ticket in the same kind of "official" way that it's stylized on the top of this site and the 21 cover as well?

-Does anybody know what the old tickets looked like for the Adele Live tour back in 2011, and especially the ones for the RAFH? Do they happen to look anything like these?

-If she has tickets for that spot, from this picture I'd guess she'd be sitting here, towards the front right in this highlighted tier (close in line to door 9) and bottom of the section if she's seats 4 and 6:
Does anybody know if that price makes sense for that spot?

-And lastly, if these really are real, how do we know for sure that they're not for a one-off show rather than a tour? :(
chasingpavements1921

Postby dev21 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:19 pm

chasingpavements1921 wrote:-In the background on the ticket, you can see a picture of Adele and her name.
1. If this is a new tour, why are they using such an old picture of her?
2. If you look at the top of this webpage, you'll obviously see ADELE. The "A" is crossed pretty far down. But if you look at the ticket, the A is crossed in a normal spot, much like everywhere else on the site. I have no idea about this one, I've never seen an Adele ticket before or anything, but wouldn't it make more sense to have her name printed on the ticket in the same kind of "official" way that it's stylized on the top of this site and the 21 cover as well?

-Does anybody know what the old tickets looked like for the Adele Live tour back in 2011, and especially the ones for the RAFH? Do they happen to look anything like these?

Does anybody know if that price makes sense for that spot?

I have no idea what the old tickets looked like, but those doesn't seem to be very legit. In other words, for me they are fake. And one of the main reasons is the pic that was used. Probably back in the days they used as water mark "Adele 21" like in this picture (but someone need to confirm it, because is my own theory):

The second thing that shocked me after I saw the tickets, or should I say "Bitch slapped me"lol was the price. For those money it better be a VIP one, or seating on the stage right next to Adele while she is singing.

For example last year in the timeline of 2-3 months Lady Gaga and Jenifer Lopez had concerts here in Bulgaria (I missed both of them), and the prices were going from $40-45 to $65-70 per ticket.

That's why I asked about the price levels with Adele. I believe that LouieArmstrong need to answer to that question. If I'm not mistaken he managed to go on 3 Adele concerts (I've seen the videos, you lucky bastard xD). So Louie, please help :)

The Sound Of Your Soul
dev21

Postby chasingpavements1921 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Since that's listed in pounds it's actually even more than that, like $230. The ticket prices are super high lately, I know that for shows where I live in the U.S., Maroon 5 was $50 each, and I think Taylor Swift was selling at $80 each, and those prices were just for seats in the upper bowl of the arena. I hope Louie (or anyone else who's gone before) sees this because she may know a little better, but then again she saw her before she became super beyond popular and won 7 more Grammys, the GG, and the Oscar. I also wonder what kind of venues she'll do, I mean she obviously could fill the arenas, but she may want to still do several smaller shows in an area because she feels more comfortable that way.
chasingpavements1921

Postby daris89 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:46 pm

These things get announced, I doubt someone would have tickets to her 2014 tour without an announcement of her album and tour. To me it's fake, because we'd know about the tour already if someone already has tickets.
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ADELE!
ALREADY IN LOVE WITH LIL.DAYDREAMER*Peanut*
daris89

Postby Laura_E » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:59 pm

The ticket IMO looks very mocked up, the pound sign is the main giveaway -- on the picture it is the same as you get in a word document (i.e its been typed in), whereas a ticket would have a less 'smooth' appearance as it is printed via a ticket machine, look on most tickets and they will more than likely have the a pound sign which looks like its been designed by the people who created space invaders. The second giveaway which I can spot is the transparent image of Adele, having been to the RAH (/known others who have) & seen the tickets on numerous occasions they don't usually have this design, usually they just will have a logo.
Thirdly, there is no concert company 'presenting' the concert, usually concerts are set up via a company & thus carry a "*insert company name* presents..." as a header on the ticket.

p.s. on the issue of price I believe The Cure tickets at RAH had a selling price of £150 (albeit not all of them, but that is the potential maximum amount)

EDIT:
Just done a google image search of RAH tickets (luckily The Cure was one, proving my point of the pricing), there's not many but you can judge for yourselves, I personally think it should confirm that the above isn't legit.

Laura_E

Next

Return to Adele