**The Gossip/Rumour thread**

This is a place to talk about everything Adele.

**The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby margaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:56 am

This is the place to discuss rumours concerning Adele, and to post articles that contain information from questionable sources, that are not yet proven to be true!

Example: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/201 ... -23641000/

(I wanted to keep the tabloids away from the News/Articles thread because I feel that should be a place to discuss only true things about her and her album, reviews, articles about her success etc!)
margaux

Re: **The Gossip/Rumour thread**

Postby AwakeMySoul » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:11 pm

WTF??? Don't even know what to say about this!!!hahaha
Image Image
AwakeMySoul

Postby MissLouiseWard_1994 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:29 pm

AwakeMySoul wrote:

WTF??? Don't even know what to say about this!!!hahaha

not gonna lie .. as soon as I read the title of the article .. well, a slightly loud laugh came out!
ImageImage

You could of had THIS allllllll!!!!!
gif from http://adele-theoneandonly.tumblr.com
MissLouiseWard_1994

Postby right_as_rain » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:10 pm

yeah I have so much fun reading this hahah "She’s desperate to be fit for the Grammys..." Oh come on! What a bullshit ! She never ever cares about it and the most important thing is that she loves London too much to leave because of smog or pollution ... please how I love rumors ;/
right_as_rain

Postby love-songs » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Please don't hate me for saying this, but i think there may be some truth in that article. I know it's the mirror uk, but i can totally see why she would want to move to a more secluded area, when you are that famous living in the city is challenging, no privacy, and a bit scary, i would think. I think she wants a home and the country would be something that i can see her moving too. A big place for Louie to run around, a place where she can have privacy, and write her songs, cleaner air, and away from PEOPLE....not saying that in a bad way, but imagine....this is just my opinion but we will have to wait and see.Most famous people eventually move to a more private area of the world...just for sanity sake.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
love-songs

Postby bennie-aimadele » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:55 pm

I saw this article on another not ** ** thread ( ta Margaux for making our forum tidyer ( tydier ? ) ) .. and thought would be a great idea IF TRUE lol .. I love the countryside ... but next to a city ha ! like 3 miles maximum .. will see if that rumour had it or if is vrai ! ;D
Last edited by bennie-aimadele on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bennie-aimadele

Postby bennie-aimadele » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:56 pm

love-songs wrote:Please don't hate me for saying this, but i think there may be some truth in that article. I know it's the mirror uk, but i can totally see why she would want to move to a more secluded area, when you are that famous living in the city is challenging, no privacy, and a bit scary, i would think. I think she wants a home and the country would be something that i can see her moving too. A big place for Louie to run around, a place where she can have privacy, and write her songs, cleaner air, and away from PEOPLE....not saying that in a bad way, but imagine....this is just my opinion but we will have to wait and see.Most famous people eventually move to a more private area of the world...just for sanity sake.

Agree .. yop yop oi oi .. happy countryside .. country music inspirationnal .. blue grass, gnarly banjo and so on ha ! ;D
Last edited by bennie-aimadele on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bennie-aimadele

Postby AwakeMySoul » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:12 pm

love-songs wrote:Please don't hate me for saying this, but i think there may be some truth in that article. I know it's the mirror uk, but i can totally see why she would want to move to a more secluded area, when you are that famous living in the city is challenging, no privacy, and a bit scary, i would think. I think she wants a home and the country would be something that i can see her moving too. A big place for Louie to run around, a place where she can have privacy, and write her songs, cleaner air, and away from PEOPLE....not saying that in a bad way, but imagine....this is just my opinion but we will have to wait and see.Most famous people eventually move to a more private area of the world...just for sanity sake.

I understand what you're saying but coming from the Mirror, I get a little suspicious..... And all these "sources" don't sound really reliable!
All her family, friends and favourite places are in London!! But if she has decided to move from London that's fine by me because as long as she's happy, I'm happy!! :)

You're right, I guess we'll have to wait and see if it is true...
Image Image
AwakeMySoul

Postby MissLouiseWard_1994 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:14 pm

of course 'we' don't hate you for saying it .. it's your opinion .. we respect that!
and to be honest, when I finished reading the article, I could see it too, and what you described with Louie running in an open space kind of thing, puts really cute images in my head :)
I just personally cannot see her moving away from London, she says it herself, she's a London girl through and through, I mean just listen to Hometown Glory ;)
ImageImage

You could of had THIS allllllll!!!!!
gif from http://adele-theoneandonly.tumblr.com
MissLouiseWard_1994

Postby boriken80 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Even when everything is possible, I still don't believe it to be true :)
boriken80

Next

Return to Adele