maryam_xx wrote:Thats ALOT of questions haha. i have personally never met her or been to see adele live but ill try and answer as much as i can.
1) its best to try and get there when she goes into sound check which will be about 4/3 if the gig starts about 7:30.
2) for interviews she will probably enter through back door
3) it is possible to buy meet and greet tickets before a concert the price i am aware of is about £100 but again i dont know if she does meet or greets the price might be more/less. as far as i am aware the time spend with a fan depends on if she would be in a hurry/how many people are waiting to meet her. as for TV your not really allowed to interact during or after filming. if you want to meet her at studios eg BBC its best to wait when she comes in and out.
4) as for getting a photo with her it depends on how chaotic it is. if it was manic im sure security would whisk her away for her own safety but if it is relaxed she would be able to talk and relax with you guys properly
9) i reckon as soon as her next tour dates are released they will be snapped up SUPER FAST, especially as she prefers to do small venues=less seats. so its about getting on them phones/offices as soon as they open and just waiting.if you want front row im sure that there are prices you can pay if it is a seated concert to be up front.
and lastly i just want to say i do not stalk adele, after all that info it probably sounds like i do and i am a complete weirdo :/ :/ i have never met her or been to a concert, i know this stuff because im a little bit of a JLS fangirl *hides* and from what other girls have told me, and what i have read on their forum thats why i know all this stuff and what would be the best way to meet someone like her :) i hope i helped.
ive probably got alot wrong though and who ever has met her will be able to correct me :)
maryam_xx wrote:3) it is possible to buy meet and greet tickets before a concert the price i am aware of is about £100 but again i dont know if she does meet or greets the price might be more/less.
AdeleIsAbFab95 wrote:I only know how to answer question 11! I saw her in leicester in september, I only waited half an hour before the concert started and I ended up being right at the front, bang in the centre- fabulous! So I wouldn't wait hours and hours. The crowd was also really nice and understanding, there was no pushing or fighting and I had a lot of breathing space!
YoungWerther wrote:I arrived at the venue at about nine a.m., I think, for an 8 p.m. concert. Front row. Sexy. Lots of eye contact and smiles, and a couple waves. She didn't meet with any fans before or after the show (Berkeley/SF). You are going to hear twenty different stories on here, though. She isn't consistent, and there's much less fan contact now that she's a mega-star.
Stopped smiling at me after I flashed her, but I could tell she was still looking.